Saturday, February 4, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY MINI SESSIONS:GRAND RAPIDS CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER





VALENTINE'S DAY MINI-SESSIONS

I know one little girl who is going to have the coolest valentine's cards in her class this year!!!  











We are going to staple (or glue) construction paper to the back of her picture which will create a pocket.  Then we are putting  'Pop Rocks' candy in the pocket for the coolest Valentine's day classroom cards EVER!  I totally stole this idea off of Pinterest... Oh how I love you Pinterest (and oh how I love beautiful children that LOVE being in front of the camera... She's a doll, isn't she?!?)!!!  


I know.  Now you're thinking "I want my kids to have the coolest cards in the class too".  So, in the spirit of the Valentine's day season I am going to offer last minute Valentine's day mini sessions.  Details are listed below.  I did a mini-session with my son and our dog as well (he's 2, so he's not in school, but he will be sending them to his grandparent's and aunts and uncles). I can't put the images up yet b/c they are a surprise for our family.  :) 


VALENTINE'S DAY MINI-SESSIONS

Monday, February 6th
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM

$40
Includes: 
*10-15 min. session
*3 customized photo files 
*Personal and sharing printing rights
*for an additional $20 I will print up to 25 4x6 professional quality prints of 1 image of your choosing

Prop Suggestions (client is responsible for bringing their own props):
Cut out construction paper hearts, Valentine's day themed clothing, giant suckers or cupcakes or candy, heart shaped balloons... 

**clients: If you want your image to have text on it (as pictured above), Please come prepared with what you would like it to say.  Otherwise, I will have a list for you to choose from.

Valentine's Day Mini Session Sign up times:

Morning Session

10:00
10:15
10:30
10:45
11:00

Evening/After School Session

4:30
4:45
5:00
5:15
5:30

To book your session, email me at 
kristinalehnerphotography@gmail.com

Bonus:
Share this blog post to your personal FB wall and receive 2 additional images for free!  



No comments:

Post a Comment