Monday, January 9, 2012

Gabriel Robert's 2 year photo session... with his mommy. ;) ::Grand Rapids Children's Photographer

 Our sweet little boy turned two on Christmas Night.  

I thank God for him every single day.

How fortunate we are to have you in our lives, Gabriel Robert.







For Gabe's photo session I wanted to capture his interests at this stage of his life.  If you haven't guessed it by now... he's OBSESSED with trains!  His little life revolves around them.  We play trains, we watch trains, and we chase trains in our Jeep.  Let me tell you... as if I didn't already know... it is pointed out to me EVERY time we drive over a train track.  :)




We also wanted a few football shots to hand over to the presses when he's drafted for the NFL.




Ohhhh.... Gabe.  My heart is full.  


 LALOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment