Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I created a blog... oh my:: Grand Rapids Infant & Child Photographer

I have absolutely no idea how to work a blog, so please be patient while I figure it out.   However, I do know that I am growing increasingly frustrated with the poor quality images that Facebook is spitting out.  I spend hours composing & editing beautiful images for my clients and they look like crap when I put them up on FB.  So, it's time I learn how to blog... Here goes nothing. ;)


First up in the blog spot are the Panter sisters.  I have already put their gallery on my FB page, so these are repeat images.  Like I said... I'm just trying to figure all of this out.  I'm using these images because 1. I really love how they turned out, and 2. I know their Mother will probably be the first person to join my blog or even view the link for that matter.  Hahahaha... right, Chrissy?!?


So here they are.  The beautiful Panter sisters.  Chloe & Hadley.  Enjoy.









For Booking and/or pricing information please email kristinalehnerphotography@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't let you down... I'm your first follower. I never get tired of looking at these gorgeous images of my girls! Love love love KLP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! That's awesome, Chrissy! Thank you for your support! ;)

    ReplyDelete