Thursday, April 19, 2012

'Mommy & Me' Mini Session::Grand Rapids Children & Family Photographer



A special gift for all of you Mommies out there:


***Attn:  New dates!!!!!!*** 


Mother's Day is right around the corner.  Soooo...

Next week I will be offering a special 'Mommy & Me' Mini Session for all of you hard working Mother's.  Being a Mommy myself, I understand the busy & sometimes (ok, mostly) hectic schedules that you keep.... so I'm not setting a date/time for this session.  I will honor the offered mini session rate from April 30 to May 5.  Contact me via email and we will get you set up with a date/time that works for YOU.  All of the details are listed below.







'Mommy & Me' Mini Session

$40

15-20 minutes
5 photo files (for you to print)
Personal printing and sharing rights




BONUS:
Book your session back to back with a fellow 'Mommy friend' and her little ones and you each will receive a $5 discount and one additional photo file! 





To  schedule your appointment,  send an email to:


Please include the following information in your email:

1. Name and ages of all to be photographed
2. Preferred date/time of session (send a few options)
3. A # for calling/texting in case I have to get ahold of you quickly





No comments:

Post a Comment